Error: Message manager disconnected

I bring up a window from my main page, perform a selectWindow, successfully interact with the window, select the “Ok” button which accepts the inputs on the window and closes the window. This all works fine; however, after the window closes, I immediately get
Error: Message manager disconnected and execution stops.

This is a big issue for me and my team using Katalon Recorder.

@Mark,

Please check out this link as other users have the same issue.

Let us know if you have other problem or concerns,

Thank you for choosing Katalon products,
Liam

I went to the link, which provided this guidance:

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (“3-bar” menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

• Switch to the DEFAULT theme: “3-bar” menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance

• Do NOT click the “Refresh Firefox” button on the Safe Mode start window

I ensured that no other Add-ons were installed ( I have FF 60 so no Add-ons section is even listed), I only have Katalon in my Extensions section, I made sure my Appearance setting was set to DEFAULT, and made sure hardware acceleration is not set. I even disabled the single Plugin listed.

I still get the error message above. Please note that the error message I get is not exactly the same as the one in the solution provided. It says "Promise rejected after context unloaded: Message manager disconnected. I get “Error: Message manager disconnected”.

Are there any other solutions to this issue? As I stated above, the suggested solution is for a different error message.

For Katalon Recorder to be useful to my team, we need the ability to bring up a window from the “main” window, interact with the new window, and close it via a submit action. Doing so now causes execution to stop with the message above: “Error: Message manager disconnected”