Err executing from cmd line: Test suite ''{0}'' has no test case to execute

Hi guys, so Test Suites are no longer being recognized while running Katalon from the command line. Everything was working fine until this afternoon.

Version: Katalon Studio Enterprise 7.2.1

• Logs are below, but noteworthy is: Test suite ‘’{0}’’ has no test case to execute.

• I remember this being a bug in an earlier version - that was fixed with an update.

• I’ve updated the browser drivers to the latest versions.

• I’ve added --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true to the Katalon cmd

• Cmd used: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalon_Studio_Engine_Windows_64-7.2.1 & katalonc -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath="C:\Users\XXXXXX\Katalon Studio\XXXX\XXXXX.prj" -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath="Test Suites/gui-tests" -apiKey="XXXXX-XXXX-XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX" --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true'

Could anyone shed some light on this issue for me - thanks so much =)

Start reloading plugins...
Katalon version: 7.2.1
Plugin info URL: https://store.katalon.com/api/products/ks?appVersion=7.2.1&appType=ENGINE&licenseType=TRIAL
Start check license task
chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalon_Studio_Engine_Windows_64-7.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalon_Studio_Engine_Windows_64-7.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.ExecutionException: Test suite ''{0}'' has no test case to execute. Please check again.
        at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.buildSubLaunchers(TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.java:124)
        at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.newInstance(TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.java:65)
        at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.entity.TestSuiteCollectionLauncherOptionParser.getConsoleLauncher(TestSuiteCollectionLauncherOptionParser.java:56)
        at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleExecutor.execute(ConsoleExecutor.java:74)
        at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.launch(ConsoleMain.java:314)
        at com.kms.katalon.console.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:71)
        at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:99)
        at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:74)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

All launchers terminated

hi,

it would be nice to see what kind of execution command is used?

Updated OP - Thx

hi,

not sure this kind of issue,
are you tried with admin rights?

Hi Timo,

Yes I’m Admin - thx for your reply.

hi,

looks like it’s some kind of permission issue, your test suite path is been the same, so no changes in path?

Correct - No changes in path.

hi,

sorry my hands are tight, need to wait some KS support guy

No worries - thx for your help. Much appreciated =)

@s.walsh

Please provide the screenshot of the Test Suite’s content. Are you sure it’s a Test Suite, since I see the included parameter is testSuiteCollectionPath.

My apologies - it’s a Test Suite Collection.

So, the testSuiteCollectionPath param in the command is correct.

As you can see below gui-tests is a collection.

Hi,
Any update on this? I am getting same issue with Katalon 7.7.2

i closed this as is not active