Enjoying Katalon? Tell us all about it on G2! 🎁

banner 3 (1)

To our Katalon lovers,

Thank you very much for supporting the Katalon Platform thus far. We really appreciate your trust in our solution.

As we strive to provide you with the best possible comprehensive quality management platform to make your quality testing experience better with every release, we would love it if you could spend a few moment to share your Katalon experiences by leaving a review on G2.

Your insights can make a world of difference to fellow users and help us keep improving. Plus, it’s a fantastic way to showcase how Katalon has been a game-changer for you.

Simply click on the link below to get started :point_down:

Leave us a review on G2

Anddd, from now till the end of 2023 2023-12-31T16:59:00Z, after you have successfully submitted your review and that it has been verified by G2, you would also be eligible to receive an extra 100 Kudos in your Katalon Community forum profile.

How to leave a review on G2 and earn an extra 100 Kudos on Katalon Community forum?
  1. Navigate to https://www.g2.com/products/katalon-platform/reviews

2. Scroll down to the Reviews section, and click on the Write a review button.

3. Fill in the Review form

4. Click on Submit

5. After your review is verified by the G2 team and has appeared in the Review section, simply reply to this thread with a screenshot of it.

Thanks, :sunglasses:
Katalon Community team

2 Likes

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. I have left my review of Katalon on G2 not long ago, am I still eligible for the extra Kudos?
First of all, thank you very much for sharing your experiences of Katalon with other testers and quality assurance professionals. Of course, you would still be eligible for some extra Kudos; however, as your review was made before this topic was published, hence, we would only be giving you 50 Kudos instead of 100. Just make sure to follow the instructions in the first post of this topic. :wink:

2. How long will the extra Kudos be reflected on my Katalon Community forum profile?
It would take from 10 minutes up to 24 hours for your actual Kudos amount to be reflected on your profile and on the Kudos Board.

Done

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Hi @bharathi.a,

We cannot seem to see your review based on your screenshots. Could you maybe replace the images in your current post? Thanks!

@albert.vu
i hope this will help you.

2 Likes

Boom! Happy to support the Katalon Community.

3 Likes

Sorry for my late reply. I will be adding some extra Kudos to each of your profile soon. As always, please allow from 10 minutes to up to 24 hours for your actual Kudos amount to be updated on your profile and elsewhere :+1:

2 Likes

@albert.vu I hope I can still get the points

Hi there @jhilario,

Of course you can. We have just updated your points. Please wait from 10 minutes up to 24 hours for it to be reflected on your profiles and on the Kudos Board.

Thanks,
Albert

Done!

Done