Email Settings Issue using SMTP.Outlook365.COM

Having an issue with the email configuration in my Project Settings. Would appear that Katalon cannot seem to connect to Office365.com. As you can see from the screenshot below, I have set my Host (smtp.office365.com), Port (587), User and Pass. Currently, I have the protocol set to “TLS”. But, I have also tried “SSL” and “None”.

When “applying” and attempting to “Send test email”, I get the common error:
“Unable to send mail to the following server: smtp.office365.com:25. Please check configuration on your email server. Refer to this guide for more details.”

You notice the test is attempting to use the correct URL, but the incorrect PORT (25). When switching the protocol to SSL, the test still fails, but the PORT (587) shown in the error message is actually correct.

I checked my connection to Office365.com using Telnet. My workstation is getting through just fine, so, I’m not being blocked by the firewall.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Please assist.

2 Likes

Yes, recently I facing this problem also because of the security authentication enhancement from office365. katalon team should look into it and resolve for us. Thanks

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue. Please confirm how to resolve this issue.