Email report don't contains the selected format of report file

Hi,
I configured my project settings to receive all Report format and when the test suites execution is finished, the email contain only the “Log files” report as attachement.
If I select the HTML file (or CSV file or PDF file) alone I receive the email without attachement.

Is there anyway to unlock that situation ?

Thanks

https://store.katalon.com/product/59/Basic-Report

Basic Report Plugin is a Custom Keyword that replaces for the current Report feature of Katalon Studio. Since version 6.1.5, the Report feature has been migrated to Basic Report plugin. Users need to install this plugin to continue using the feature

The issue persists for me even with the Basic Report Plugin. I just updated the plugin to version 1.0.6, running it with Katalon Studio version 6.3.3.
In the Pluin-Settings I have all document types selected as well as in the report format of the emails. Still all that is included in my mails is log files.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Were the files (HTML, CSV, PDF) generated in the report folder?

No, the report folder only contains a .properties and a .log-file. It is possible to create HTML, CSV and PDF files manually though with the “Export report” option.

Hi @hey

Please provide us the log under Help > Error Log when this issue happens.

Hi ThanhTo,

this is the log of the last execution of Katalon:

!SESSION 2019-11-06 11:55:07.968 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_181
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation    
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments:  -runMode=console -projectPath=C:\Users\usr-katalon\katalon-testcases\hey-katalon-test.prj -retry=0 -testSuitePath=Test Suites/quicktest - Suite -executionProfile=PROD -browserType=Chrome (headless) -sendMail=usr@hey.com
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -data @noDefault -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=C:\Users\usr-katalon\katalon-testcases\hey-katalon-test.prj -retry=0 -testSuitePath=Test Suites/quicktest - Suite -executionProfile=PROD -browserType=Chrome (headless) -sendMail=usr@hey.com

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-11-06 11:55:11.281
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.

INFO: Katalon Version: 6.3.3
INFO: Command-line arguments: -runMode=console -projectPath=C:\Users\usr-katalon\katalon-testcases\hey-katalon-test.prj -retry=0 -testSuitePath=Test Suites/quicktest - Suite -executionProfile=PROD -browserType=Chrome (headless) -sendMail=usr@hey.com
INFO: User working dir: C:\Users\usr-katalon\Desktop
INFO: User home: C:\Users\usr-katalon
INFO: Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
INFO: Java version: 1.8.0_181
INFO: Local OS: Windows 10 64bit
INFO: CPU load: 61%
INFO: Total memory: 8191 MB
INFO: Free memory: 2941 MB

Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
Start writing execution.uuid file to folder: C:\Users\usr-katalon\katalon-testcases\Reports\20191106_115519\quicktest - Suite\20191106_115554

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-11-06 11:57:25.486
!MESSAGE The workspace will exit with unsaved changes in this session.

Thanks for your help.