I have tried a few ways to get this to work and all have failed.
1- I tried Katalon Studio Web Recorder and its registering my drag and drop as clicks (seems like a known issue.
2- I have manually captured the page objects then wrote a script for drag and drop and its picking up the obeject but seems to drop it off in the address bar (where you type the url)
And I know the PO that Im using are unique to that page.
3- I tried Katalon Chrome Recorder extension and it works flawlessly every-time I reply the script. However, the issue comes when I export the script as Katalon Studio and paste and then play it from Katalon it errors out because its not able to locate the page objects.