Doing my certification, when trying to schedule tests in testops I get a message that I've reached my limit of executions

When I try to schedule a test run in testops I get a message saying I have reached my limit of running tests in TestCloud, but when I look at my certification progress it shows “Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3”, as if I have not executed a single test via TestOps.
What could the issue be?

2 Likes

The message means : You cannot execute your test cases on “Test Cloud” as it is not free except the 30 days of your initial free trial.

“Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3” " It means you have to complete 3 but the current completion is 0

For example , if you complete 1 out of the expected 3 it would show like
Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 1/3

2 Likes

That makes sense.
Is there a place where I can check my free trial validation or expiration date?
Thanks in advance!

Certainly . open your katalon studio , navigate to help → About

If it has enterprise in it like the below then you have access to all the paid features and if it is not there then your free trial has expired

@Monty_Bagati - I think @xavier.a.santos want to know about where can views expiration of TestCloud.

He cannot view it for Test Cloud , I assume ! But if he is over with the trial license , then he is over with the test cloud as well

1 Like

Seems like my trial did expire… shame…
Thanks for the help