This is Part 4 of our Demo & Integration series. See Part 3 here: [Demo & Integration] Microsoft 365 Testing with Katalon
Introduction & Use Case
Today we will take a look at how you can use Katalon to extract OTP (one-time password) from different platforms e.g. Gmail, Outlook, etc. for your test automation scripts. We have three videos corresponding to each use cases below…
- Katalon Studio
- Configure Outlook and Gmail for OPT extraction.
- Connect with your mobile device for Mobile OTP extraction.
How to automate
- Refer to the attached test case in our Git Repository.
- Change the username and password for Gmail and Outlook in the Test Cases.
- Change the Email’s subject line and body content from where you want to extract the OTP.
- Run the test and verify the OTP in the Console.
- Connect with your mobile device.
- Run the test on an Android device.
- Verify the result in the Console.
Thanks for reading!
See the rest of our Demo & Integration videos here.
You can find similar topics to this one by searching for the tag #demo-integration