**OS : **Windows 7
Katalon Studio Version : 5.6.1
## Katalon Studio logs:
Windows : attached
## Environment (for Web testing)
Browser : Firefox 61.0.2
## Steps to reproduce -
- Clone out my project from https://github.com/kazurayam/UsingMaterialsWithKatalonStudio.git
- Open the project by Katalon Studio
- Open a Test Suite Collection named “Test Suites/Execute”
- Execute it. … wait for a few minutes to finish.
- The collection executes 5 test suites sequentially: cleanMaterials, Main/TS1 with profile=project, Main/TS1 with profile=develop, ImageDiff, makeIndex
- I could confirm that all of 5 test suites are executed and produced reports in the Reports directory. Note that the test suite named ImageDiff fails, which is intentional
- In the LogViewer you find an eye icon. By clicking the eye icon, you see a drop down list of reports of the executed test suites.
## Expected Behavior -
In the dropdown list, I found an entry labeled “Test Suites/makeIndex”. So I choosed it, as I wanted to retrieve the log. — But I could not.
## Actual Behavior -
Other log, for example the log of “Test Suites/ImageDiff” was responded.
## Screenshots / Videos