[Community Award 2023] Sanjay Kumar - The Campaigner 🏆

Hi Community members, :wave:

Today, we would like to dedicate The Campaigner award to Sanjay Kumar.

This award category recognizes the most influential voice in the software testing sphere that has been working extensively with the Katalon team to promote our brand and products to their audiences, all the while contributing to Katalon’s product development as well.

We would like to thank Sanjay for playing a key role in promoting the Katalon Platform within his community and circles, and their collaboration with us that has led to a notable increase in TrueTest registration number.

As per usual, we got a chance to hear Sanjay reflect on his experience working with the Katalon team below :point_down:

1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Hi, I am Sanjay Kumar, the founder and creator of SelectorsHub. I have developed many free tools for testers and developers, such as SelectorsHub, TestCase Studio, Testing Daily, AutoTestData, TestCaseHub and ChroPath. These tools are used by more than a million users worldwide. My mission is to make testing and development easier and more efficient. I live in Bengaluru, India, where I enjoy coding and learning new technologies.

2. How did you came across Katalon and the Katalon Platform?

I discovered Katalon and the Katalon Platform on LinkedIn, where I saw many positive reviews and testimonials from other testers. I decided to give it a try and downloaded Katalon Studio, the core product of the platform. I was impressed by how easy and powerful it was to create and run automated tests for different types of applications. I also explored the other products of the platform, such as Katalon TestOps, Katalon TestCloud, and Katalon Runtime Engine, which helped me manage, execute, and analyze my tests more efficiently and effectively.

3. Can you name some notable projects that you are working on with the Katalon team? Was there any project that resonate strongly with your audiences?

At the moment, I am working with the Katalon team to promote TrueTest - an AI-powered regression testing tool that automatically discovers and maps user journeys to generate and maintain test cases - among my audience. I have been beta testing TrueTest for a while now, and the results have been mostly positive. TrueTest has not only saved me times and efforts in creating and maintaining regression tests, but also ensures that I cover all the scenarios and edge cases that matter.

TrueTest has also resonated strongly with my followers, who are eager to learn how it works, how it can help them improve their testing efficiency, and how to join the beta program themselves. Overall, I think TrueTest is an extremely helpful feature, and I am proud to be part of this project.

4. What inspired you to work with the Katalon team?

Katalon has a supportive and active community of testers, who share their knowledge, experience, and feedback with each other and with the Katalon team. I also enjoy working with the folks at Katalon team because they were always open to new ideas, suggestions, and collaborations. They valued my expertise and insights, and they invited me to join their projects and initiatives. Working with Katalon team has been a rewarding and enriching experience for me.

5. How do you think your collaboration with the Katalon team benefit the whole Katalon user community?

I think our collaboration benefits the Katalon user community in many ways; for example, I help keep my followers up-to-date on new features coming to the Katalon Platform - such as TrueTest - as well as upcoming Katalon-related events and webinars. I also enjoy sharing my experiences using the Katalon Platform among my audiences, and occasionally provide them support when needed. By working with the Katalon team, I hope to inspire and empower other testers to choose the Katalon Platform as their go-to testing solution.

Thank you very much Sanjay, and we look forward to many more successful collaboration with you in the future! There will be a small gift from us to you coming soon! :gift:

Thanks,
Katalon Community team

:information_source: To see all of our Katalon Community 2023 Year End Award winners, simply navigate to the award-2023 tag!

5 Likes