Chrome Driver Help

Hello everyone, I have a problem…
I tried to replace Chrome web-driver manually
<<https://docs.katalon.com/docs/create-tests/manage-projects/set-up-projects/web-testing/handle-webdrivers/upgrade-or-downgrade-webdrivers-in-katalon-studio>>, but it doesn’t work.
I tried from tools–> update WebDrivers but the same error:
It seems like your Chrome or Edge Chromium Webdriver is not up to date with your current browser. Please go to Tools > Update webdrivers to upgrade and try again

I don’t know what to do, I tried everything, I read all the solutions:(:frowning:
Please help me

You have to ensure you are getting the driver with the same version as your browser. If you start a Test Suite and the driver is not compatible, an error message displays telling you what version of driver you have and what version you need. The version may not be the “latest-and-greatest”.

If you are doing it manually, you will have to extract the driver from the zip file if that’s how you are getting it. Just a suggestion to rename the “current” driver as **.old and then to rename the new driver to the same name as the old one had, if it is not already.

Yes, of course driver is the same version as my browser… I tried everything and the same problem:
It seems like your Chrome or Edge Chromium Webdriver is not up to date with your current browser. Please go to Tools > Update webdrivers to upgrade and try again