Check/uncheck multiple testcase at the same time

Currently I’m getting annoyed when customized Katalon test suite.
I have a test suite with more than 2000 test cases and tried to customized test suite to run only 100 test cases for smoke test. (I know I can create a new test suite but i want to use current one instead)

But it seems like Katalon doesn’t support to uncheck multiple test cases so that I have to uncheck one by one till 1900 test cases.

Could you consider to add a new feature that allow user to select multiple test cases, right click and choose “check” / “uncheck”?

Thanks,
Vinh

vinh bao quang said:

Currently I’m getting annoyed when customized Katalon test suite.
I have a test suite with more than 2000 test cases and tried to customized test suite to run only 100 test cases for smoke test. (I know I can create a new test suite but i want to use current one instead)

But it seems like Katalon doesn’t support to uncheck multiple test cases so that I have to uncheck one by one till 1900 test cases.

Could you consider to add a new feature that allow user to select multiple test cases, right click and choose “check” / “uncheck”?

Thanks,
Vinh

Hello Vinh,

Sorry for the frustration. Katalon Studio does support check/uncheck multiple test cases in Test Suite. In Test Suite view, navigate to the Run column and you will see the little checkbox on top. Simple check/uncheck that box and it will apply to all the test cases in that test suite.

Thanks for using Katalon Studio and your suggestion,
Liam

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your respond!
What I have the most concern is to check/uncheck 10 test cases per 1000 test cases. If I use the check box on top, it check/uncheck All.
Do we have a feature for that?

Thanks,
Vinh

1 Like

vinh bao quang said:

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your respond!
What I have the most concern is to check/uncheck 10 test cases per 1000 test cases. If I use the check box on top, it check/uncheck All.
Do we have a feature for that?

Thanks,
Vinh

Hi Vinh,

Thanks for providing information on the requested feature. At the moment, Katalon Studio doesn’t support that yet. I have put the ticket in for further discussion.

Regards,
Liam

I would also like that feature a lot. I have one test suite and another one, a clone of it, on which I want to run just some test cases, and multi-select of test cases and then check/uncheck (right-click, context menu) would be greatly appreciated and save a lot of clicking. Please.

1 Like

+1
I also want to check/ uncheck a selection of tests cases in a test suite or tests suites in a test collection. Is it possible ?

Hi everyone,

Your suggestion is logged to our backlog.
We will notify you whenever it’s ready on a release.

Regards,
Nam Nguyen.