Check element with Angular not work

Hi Guys,
i use Katalon from 6 mounths and i like it, but now i can not understand why katalon don’t find some elements generate from angular.

inside dom i try to find “//div[@class=‘modal-content’]” and this content not exits the first time when you arrive in the page. After a click on button in the page, the dialog modal is generated from Angular and //div[@class=‘modal-content’] exist.

If i try search the element in console in Chrome i can i find it, but it’s never find it in katalon. When i arrive in page in dom it’s not prenset the “modal”

why Katalon do this strange behaviour?

Maybe the Katalon don’t recognizes the elements generate from js after the first loaded?

Test Cases/pages/workflow/system/workflow-inbox-outbox FAILED.
Reason:
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to set text 'katalonworkflow' of object 'Object Repository/design/workflow/input_name_new_wf'
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.SetTextKeyword.setText(SetTextKeyword.groovy:66)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.SetTextKeyword.execute(SetTextKeyword.groovy:37)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:60)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.setText(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:950)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$setText$0.call(Unknown Source)
	at workflow-inbox-outbox.run(workflow-inbox-outbox:40)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.RawTestScriptExecutor.runScript(RawTestScriptExecutor.java:34)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.RawTestScriptExecutor.doExecute(RawTestScriptExecutor.java:29)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCaseRawScript(TestCaseMain.java:151)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCaseRawScript$0.call(Unknown Source)
	at TempTestCase1575294800082.run(TempTestCase1575294800082.groovy:73)
Caused by: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: 'Object Repository/design/workflow/input_name_new_wf' located by 'By.xpath: ' not found
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.common.WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement(WebUiCommonHelper.java:1113)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIAbstractKeyword.findWebElement(WebUIAbstractKeyword.groovy:27)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIAbstractKeyword.findWebElement(WebUIAbstractKeyword.groovy:26)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.SetTextKeyword$_setText_closure1.doCall(SetTextKeyword.groovy:51)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.SetTextKeyword$_setText_closure1.call(SetTextKeyword.groovy)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:20)

console Chrome
immagine

katalon
immagine

resolved! my error, because the modal and all elements are in a IFRAME :wink: