captureEntirePageScreenshot function not working

I am using Firefox v57.0 and I am getting an error when trying to using the captureEntirePageScreenshot function. Here is the error:

[error] captureEntirePageScreenshot is only implemented for Firefox (“firefox” or “chrome”, NOT “firefoxproxy”) and IE non-HTA (“iexploreproxy”, NOT “iexplore” or “iehta”). The current browser isn’t one of them!

Can someone please help me understand this error as I am using Firefox?

Chris Clark said:

I am using Firefox v57.0 and I am getting an error when trying to using the captureEntirePageScreenshot function. Here is the error:

[error] captureEntirePageScreenshot is only implemented for Firefox (“firefox” or “chrome”, NOT “firefoxproxy”) and IE non-HTA (“iexploreproxy”, NOT “iexplore” or “iehta”). The current browser isn’t one of them!

Can someone please help me understand this error as I am using Firefox?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reporting the error. I have logged a ticket and dev team will look into this issue asap.

Thank you for using KAR,
Liam

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Thank you.

I get this using chrome.
Version 63.0.3239.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I’m having the same issue with Firefox 57.0.4 and chrome Version 63.0.3239.132. Please help. Thanks!

We appreciate your reports. Screen capture function via “captureEntirePageScreenshot” command has been supported in 3.2.0. Currently only visible regions are captured and we will improve it in the future.

Can confirm this is working flawless right now in Chrome! Awesome!

@Alex the** Save logs as… **button is available under the Screenshots tab! :wink:

Thank you, Patrick - that’s a good catch. We will try to improve KR in the future.