Can't tap expected mobile iOS object

Hello all,

I’m a beginner of mobile automation… I’m trying to create ios mobile app testing.

I want to tap Google Calendar → create new schedule → “save” button via our mobile browser, but katalon taps “cancel” button for some reason.

I don’t know why the right button is not tapped, even though those objects have different elements.
Of course, my tests can tap another objects correctly in the process of opening this creation dialog.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Script is just as following
Mobile.tap(findTestObject('PATH OF OBJECT'), 10)

■ ios class chain

• cancel button
**/XCUIElementTypeStaticText[`enabled == 1 AND label == 'Cancel' AND name == 'Cancel' AND value == 'Cancel'`]
  • save button
**/XCUIElementTypeStaticText[`enabled == 1 AND label == 'Save' AND name == 'Save' AND value == 'Save'`]

■ Xpath

• cancel button
    //XCUIElementTypeApplication/XCUIElementTypeWindow[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]
  • save button
    //XCUIElementTypeApplication/XCUIElementTypeWindow[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeWebView[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[2]/XCUIElementTypeOther[1]