"Cannot read property "Indexof"of undefined" error when we run the katalon scripts from azure devops

Hi,
I want to run the test suite from Azure devops.And I gone through the below link and i am able to run the scripts.But i ageeting an error like "Cannot read property "Indexof"of undefined.

Please let me know where i am doing wrong.
Link:https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/azure-devops-extension.html#installation

I am having the same issue on azure devops with the latest version, if I downgrade I get an error saying the browsertype was not specified but I added it to the arguments, any help here?

I am also facing issue

Any luck or solution provided ?

I am also facing the same Issue Any Solution?

I am also seeing a similar error “##[error]Cannot read property ‘indexOf’ of null”. How do I fix this?

Hi - I am also getting error “##[error]Cannot read property ‘indexOf’ of undefined”. Any tips please?
Trying to use a self hosted agent in an Azure Pipeline. Thanks

1 Like

well, I realised what the problem leading to the above error was - the command arguments were not added correctly. Was supposed to be as below: -browserType=“Chrome” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/PracticeTests” --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true -apiKey=“something here”. Perhaps check your command arguments very carefully!

@Dan_Bown thanks for the feedback, do we have to have an apiKey option?

mine looks:
executeArgs: ‘-browserType=“Chrome” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Sample” -projectPath=“C:\Users*****\Katalon Studio\My First Web UI Project”’