Can I view my team members test results if we are in the same organization?

Hello,

When i try to see the test results of the members of my team i can’t view them. Is this the way Katalon is design or theres a way to actually monitor and see the results of the test members of your team/organization are making?

We are currently trying to deploy automated testing on my company and Katalon seemed a good option, but while testing the app we couldn’t figure if I (The QA Lead) could see the results of my teamates, so i’m very interested if theres a way to see their results or check their scripts.

Sorry if theres a post about this, i searched but didn’t find any related to what i’m asking.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @alejandrobedoyameza ,

Welcome to our community. Thank you for your interest in our product. Let’s me ask my team for confirmation about this.

Hi,

With the test result, you can try Slack integration or Email whenever the test completes running. With the test script, from KS you should link it to Git repo or TestOps so you can see your team’s script over there. Hope this can help. Thank you

1 Like