Basic Report PlugIn - Is not displayed in my list of PlugIns after reload

Hi Guys,

Some how. When I don’t see (Basic Report) plug in in Katalon Studio. It is missing
I checked my Plugins and removed/re-installed it.
Refreshed my katalong Studio plugins and I still don’t see it on my list of plugins.

My Issue is this. Previously when I ran Test Suites. I would get a PDF report. which it is checked.
Right now when I run a Test Suite. In my console log. I see the following error.

2020-10-30 16:18:41.654 WARN com.kms.katalon.core.util.KeywordUtil - com.kms.katalon.core.pdf.exception.JasperReportException: Unable to export pdf to location: C:\QA_Automation\Reports\20201030_161430\Regression Suite 2020\CCD\20201030_161430\20201030_161430.pdf
at com.kms.katalon.core.pdf.AbstractPdfReportGenerator.exportToPDF(AbstractPdfReportGenerator.java:95)
at com.kms.katalon.core.reporting.ReportWriterUtil.writePdfReport(ReportWriterUtil.java:153)
at com.kms.katalon.core.reporting.ReportWriterUtil$writePdfReport$1.call(Unknown Source)
at KatalonReportListener.exportKatalonReports(KatalonReportListener.groovy:54)
at KatalonReportListener.invokeMethod(KatalonReportListener.groovy)

Does anyone know why? Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I am also facing the same problem. If anyone knows any solution please let me know.
Thanks, Your help will be appreciated.

What version of Katalon Studio are you using ? Also please provide the full console log.

Hi Thanh. I am using 7.7.2console_log.txt (24.5 KB)
Thanks

Also, From after running a Test Suite. From (Results_ Tab) If you Select (Export Report ) as PDF. I get the following error.

Our issue in this case was the following:
Somehow a Test Listener file was added. That was pretty much empty. We deleted the file.
So now we can generate PDF File Reports

Hi @Bob_H,

Please share the report folder in private chat