I’ve made a sample project using JMeter to perform API testing with Katalon Studio. There were some requests to integrate JMeter with Katalon - I hope this sample will help.
Please follow official instructions by Gradle.
Pulling JMeter dependency
- Creating a build.gradle file in your project then run the following command to download jmeter dependencies.
Create JMeter Runner
- You need to download JMeter then extract the bin folder to Include directory in katalon project
- In Include/scripts/groovy, we create JMeterRunner (JMeter Runner configuration class) and KatalonSamplerClient, which will execute katalon testcases and returned results.
JMeter is ready, let’s make a run now.
- Define a custom jmeter keyword, which will new the runner above.
- Create a JMeter Testcase, call the jmeter keyword then enjoy your results.