Katalon Studio getting auto closed while opening project or creating test case or new project

Hi Im using below katalon studio and while opening test case or project the tool gets auto closed, please help in same.PFA error logs data.Logs issue of katalon.txt (27.0 KB)

• Katalon Studio Version:7.9.1
  • OS Version:Windows 10
  • Browser Version:Chrome 89

Steps to Reproduce:

1.Downloaded free version of katalon studio
2.Created first web project by recording
3.Trying to saving the script than tool get auto closed
4.Now even after multiple reopening and while creating new project or new test case tool get auto closed.Also during opening of project also katalon gets auto closed.PFB error log details

Hi @swati.dave

Can you try to download Katalon Studio again?

In the log I see this line

Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.UnresolvedReferenceException: Unresolved reference '_d3L_gJkKEeu7SK3LY9BxqA'. (file:/C:/Users/swati.dave/Downloads/Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-7.9.1/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.e4.workbench/workbench.xmi

Which makes me think a fresh install may help.

It still not give a solution, This is the third in time in this month when I am facing the same issue by using ur tool. And also not getting clear solution from your team so last option I have is to leave this tool as learning option. For the same issue I raised another thread also where no proper fixes is been suggested.Title of raised issue was: Katalon Studio getting auto closed

It still not give a solution, This is the third in time in this month when I am facing the same issue by using ur tool. And also not getting clear solution from your team so last option I have is to leave this tool as learning option. For the same issue I raised another thread also where no proper fixes is been suggested.Title of that issue thread was Katalon Studio getting auto closed

I replied to your another post about the same issue. Have you checked it? May be not.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.