Does not record on chrome

I tried to record using chrome and IE browser but does not record any actions. I saw some answers in the forum related driver issues. I installed latest version of drivers for both browser but no change. It does not record.

However it records actions on FF.

OS Win7 64 Chrome v59.0.3071.115, IE 11.

hi, Changing the UAC has actually solved the issue. Thank you for your support.

Hi Hanh, Thank you for you reply. Unfortunately there are no errors displayed and no error log in KStudio. I did not find an option here in forum reply to insert a screen shot of studio.

Do you observe any error message? Can you post for me Katalon Studio logs?

I see, please try disable UAC on your current OS and start Katalon Studio by administrator.

This did not solve my instance since it was (is) already at the lowest setting.

3 Likes

Hi Katalon Team,
I just installed the Katalon studio 5.5 yesterday but i am not able to record any actions.
Steps:

1. I clicked on the web recorder and selected the browser and then clicked on start recording.
  2. it launches the browser(Chrome) and the application url that i want to automate then i tried to enter credentials , it was highlighting the actions but not capturing the objects in the script.
  3. its only doing open browser and closer browser(when u close application)

And there are no error being displayed in the console or logs either so i have no clue why this is happening.

i also went to your bug reports where people have complaints about the same issue but there was no resolution.

is there any configuration settings i am missing ? or should i install the lower versions Please advise.

2 Likes

Hello Katalon Team

I have a problem with spy web and record web options, they don’t record or spy any objects, this problem appears when I start using version 5.6.

Any Help Please

Thanks

Barry Grossman said:

I have the same problem, any idea?

1 Like

Pooya D. Gohardani said:

Barry Grossman said:

I have the same problem, any idea?

+1