World-Wide Map of Katalon Community 🗺️

Inspired by this topic, I have created our very first Map of Katalon Community so that we can see where each of us come from which can lead to interesting discussions about our hometown and the likes.

Check out the map below :point_down:

Check out the Map

Interested in adding your location? Then leave a reply below and provide us with the following info:

• [Required] Your Location’s coordinates
  • [Required] Your name → will default to your username instead if not provided.
  • [Optional] An image to jazz up your pin on the map. :man_dancing:
  • [Optional] A short description about you → be sweet, be funny, or be whimsical, it is up to you :sunglasses:

:information_source: It is best to provide only an approximation of your current location, for example, a supermarket or gym near where you live, for the sake of privacy.

How to see your approximated coordinates?

Screen Recording 2024-04-16 at 18.14.37

1. Go to Google Maps.
  2. Navigate to your location or an area near your location.
  3. Right-click and select What's here? in the context menu that pops up.
  4. You will then see your Coordinates.
1 Like

36°13’13.5"N 93°05’23.1"W

    

1 Like

49°07’18.7"N 122°39’39.7"W

1 Like

Hi @Russ_Thomas and @grylion54,

Your coordinates have been added! You can check it out here.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, you can also have a image embedded in your locations as well (this is optional of course but it could add some touch of :sparkles: pizzazz :sparkles: to them), similar to mine …

of which the Android bot was made using the page below :point_down:

Feel free to with me the image (via Gdrive, Onedrive, Imgur, or via our forum personal message, etc.) and I will attach them to your locations! :+1:

24.495251, 54.624144

1 Like

Hi Ronald, your pin has been added :wink: