Why can't I see the errors in the Log?

I use katalon recorder 5.9.0 and test web site. While testing, I can see the erorrs on the site, but they are not shown in katalon recorder, all tests are passed. What should I do to chach errors in katalon recorder? Thanks!

Hi @mary.for.work.only,

Welcome to Katalon Community! :wave:

Based on your descriptions, we’re assuming that the “Log” tab in your Katalon Recorder didn’t report any error. But just to be sure, could you attach a screenshot of your Recorder app after running through the test again? And can you let us know which browser (and browser version) you’re using Katalon Recoder with?

Guessing either the developer console, or the site itself (e.g. error messages it displays) is what Mary is referring to.

Not certain of a way to interact with the dev. console, but in theory, one could assert or verify if any specific errors are being displayed within the DOM (or not).

I want to see errors from the console, mainly. Is it possible?
Moreover, I don’t really understand how Katalon reacts to errors that the site throws(e.x. when I enter the wrong password I see the error near the input field, but katalon doesn’t show it)