What are URLs for Quick Start Tutorials please?

Hi
my company seems to be blocking access to web resources from Katalon - this includes the ‘Quick Start’ and options under ‘Help’ → ‘Tutorials’.
Can you please share the URLs/IP addresses so that I can either request whitelisting or visit through a browser?

Symptoms:

• click ‘Go to Learn’ button under Quick Start menu. Nothing happens.
  • click ‘Help’ → Tutorial → Web UI. New frame opens in Katalon but no content.

No answer in a year? So sad.

Doing some digging myself.

I can see that the screenshots used for the tutorials come from github.com

But the text and content of the tutorial might not be coming from the internet and maybe from local host (the machine running katalon studio). So there might also be a problem with the installed version being used that can not open the tutorials.

Not much info here to really help. Like does this occur only on the company network and is all other machines also affected?

My tutorials displays fine, but can sometimes display weird due to dark mode:

1 Like

Now I look at the error logs, you are correct that content appears to be blocked from Github. I’m using KSE 8.4.1 at work, with corporate proxy. I’ll try changing proxy preferences at some point but it’s likely that some whitelisting would be required as well.
I’ve scrubbed out the IP addresses mentioned below as I’m unsure whether they’re mine or Github repo:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2023-04-14 13:35:29.074
!MESSAGE 
!STACK 0
com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.exception.SendRequestException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to raw.githubusercontent.com:443 [raw.githubusercontent.com/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, raw.githubusercontent.com/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, raw.githubusercontent.com/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, raw.githubusercontent.com/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] failed: Connection refused: connect
	at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.HttpUtil.sendRequest(HttpUtil.java:173)
...etc etc