katalon recently changed the style of http://forum.katalon.com page. Before the change, the already-visted topics were displayed in grey color. But after the change, the already-visited topics stay in black. Therefore I can no longer distinguish the new topics from the already-visited ones. Poor UI, I feel.
I hope, the already visted topics should be displayed in grey color, not in black
Yes, I too feel the same. And in fact the current version looks too much busy, earlier version was good to digest
I use Tamper Monkey to make a noisy site to be quite. See
I’m not sure how long it’s been since the site redesign, but I’ve given it some time before coming back and criticizing it again. I just wanted to wait and see, could I get used to it?
Answer: No. I can’t.
Here is another site using Discourse. This is how the Katalon forum used to look.
[image]
That’s a clean and uncluttered UI, and it’s very pleasant to use. But like the subject says, this site is just too noisy. Far too noisy. There’s too much text, especially all that noise on the right …
Thanks, @Russ_Thomas , again.
Ahhhh, I can change the css rules (color: black or grey) of https://forum.katalon.com/ on the fly by Tamper Monkey as well.
I tried it and got a success!