Version 6.3.0 (Beta)

releases

Are there any differences in xpath usage between mobile and web?
it works when element setting as blow

but why when i change to xpah it not works?can not find the element

Hi @Neacsu_Cornel,

We will fix this issue in v6.3.3.

Thanks for your report

Hi @wei_yang,

Currently, Mobile element locator has only the Attributes option. We will introduce new suitable Locator options for Mobile element in the next releases.

Thanks

Thanks @duyluong. Don’t you think this option should be checked by default?

Thank you. Expect more features especially in mobile testing.
:+1::+1::+1:

Hi @Bhawna_Rani,

We will investigate this case, maybe it keeps your last session settings from the version older than v6.3.0.

Anyway, thanks for your report.

Hi @Neacsu_Cornel,

We have released v6.3.2 just now. Please check for update.

@duyluong
On first look it seems the object parametrization is back to expected behavior on KS 6.3.2

Thank you for the quick solution.

Thanks @duyluong. Yes It could be the case because i updated it from 6.2.2 version.

Mobile.verifyElementNotExist when element not exist while throw SteFailException.
According to the API description, i think true should be returned

Am getting memory issue problem in(v 6.3.2). When am running Console mode Katalon Studio v 6.2.2 i didn’t face this issues after upgrade only am facing this issue

In Ubuntu 18.04 :-

My system total memory is 4GB if i run katalon studio with test suite contains 10 testcases after 8th test cases we are getting issue as “java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space”

In Windows 10

My system total memory is 8GB if i run katalon studio single testcases also it will hang and sometimes Browser won’t open please support us to solve this problem

Bug 179# Proxy configuration needs exclusion list - has been added to your product backlog. In which release are we targeting this fix. This defect is blocking many of the corporate as most of them have proxy where Intranet sites are in exclusion list.

Hi! The report generated from an execution is located in: Project/Reports/TimeStamp/TestSuite/TimeStamp/Report files… but in version 6.1.5 was located in: Project/Reports/TestSuite/TimeStamp/Report files.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
I’m using the Basic Report plugin.

Regards.

test data with multiple lines is return with redundant character quote (’)

please help, how to show the report folder
Screenshot_1

Download this plugin

I installed the plugin, but the report folder still doesn’t appear

You can find the report in the Test Suite View in the results tab.

Or you can go to the Project folder, you will find the report folder.

Do the behavior of WebUI.clickOffset() changed? I have several tests that were written prior to 6.3.0 and worked with a certain set of coordinates. Now, those coordinates result on clicks on different parts of my object, which ended up breaking all my tests. I’ve done a little testing and figured that the (0,0) is now the center of the object (which would imply in the use of negative coordinates to move the clicking point to the left and to the top), not the top-left corner as before (and as stated in the documentation). Is that intentional?