Verification after button click

Is there any way to make sure an action was taken after a click, for example the element was found too fast and the click action didn’t take in, I have added delay but sometimes still fail, like there is a background load of the webpage, and then the next step is ready to execute but since the first click didn’t trigger the action my suite fails.

Hello,

you can use one of _waitForXXX _keywords. If you know what changes after fully loaded button click, you can wait for that element and continue after it.

Marek Melocik said:

Hello,

you can use one of _waitForXXX _keywords. If you know what changes after fully loaded button click, you can wait for that element and continue after it.

Yes, but the problem is that Katalon finds the element click it and the next page doesn’t load until I click again manually, I believe it is a dealy on the page load backend, due that it is Sharepoint, so after I miss click the button, and the next page doesn’t load my wait for stays waiting forever and eventually ending execution.

Set a delay of 5 seconds.

WebUI.delay(5)

andrew said:

Set a delay of 5 seconds.

WebUI.delay(5)

Already tried it, but the page has dynamic load times, and I want to just wait for the correct time, to avoid waste of time, I was wondering if there is any command, that could tell me when all the objects of the page have finish loading anymore so I could continue.

What about WebUI.waitForPageLoad() ?

Marek Melocik said:

What about WebUI.waitForPageLoad() ?

Always successful, it’s like the button itself haven’t load completely, but the flag as present or loaded is found and marked as true.

How does the html code of your button look like? have you found a solution?