Using groovy script on Katalon to click on row of grid

With groovy script on Katalon, I want to click on first row of grid but it is not working and it shows error (error.png with Option1 mentioned below) in console.

I have tried by targeting different element’s xpath of row but it seems click() event is not being recognized. Also, added wait and waitForPresentElement but did not work.

Following are three options I tried so far but none of them worked.

Groovy on Katalon:

Option 1:
WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement(By.xpath(“//div[@class=‘dgrid-row dgrid-row-even ui-state-default’]/table/tr/td/span[@class=‘dijitIconFlag dijitFixedMatterIcon’]”)).click()
Option 2:
WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement(By.xpath(“//div[@class=‘dgrid-row dgrid-row-even ui-state-default’]/table/tr/td[contains(@class,‘dgrid-cell dgrid-cell-padding dgrid-column-0-’)]”).click()
Option 3:
WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Law Practice Management Software CosmoLex/td_Client Funds-Trust_dgrid-cell dgrid-cell_865aa6’))

Source Code:
WebElement matterRecord = WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement(By.xpath(“//*[@id=‘dgrid_1-row-9cfecd21-e608-452d-9ffc-348bd9a8b695’]/table/tr/td[4]/span”))
matterRecord.click()

//WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement(By.xpath(“//div[@class=‘dgrid-row dgrid-row-even ui-state-default’]/table/tr/td[contains(@class,‘dgrid-cell dgrid-cell-padding dgrid-column-0-’)]”).click()
//WebUI.doubleClick(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Law Practice Management Software CosmoLex/*[@id=“dgrid_1-row-9cfecd21-e608-452d-9ffc-348bd9a8b695”]/table/tr/td[4]/span’))

Error :slightly_frowning_face:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.common.WebUiCommonHelper.findWebElement() is applicable for argument types: (org.openqa.selenium.By$ByXPath) values: [By.xpath: //*[@id=“dgrid_1-row-9cfecd21-e608-452d-9ffc-348bd9a8b695”]/table/tr/td[4]/span]

Expected : The first raw of grid should be selected/Clicked

Source Code :