Upload test case to QTest

Katalon version- Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-8.6.5
I am trying to upload test cases from Katalon to QTest. But it is failing with below error

I actually have description for the test case which I was trying to upload

Hi,

Can you please try to provide longer with blank-space-between-word description?

Hi , I am still facing same issue though I have description as suggested.

It seems like not that Description as you mention. I suggest those descriptions are inside your test case:

1. Open your Katalon project and navigate to the Test Case you want to upload to QTest.
  2. Click on the Test Case to open it in the Test Case editor.
  3. In the Test Case editor, you will find a section where you can add a description. It is usually located at the top of the editor or in a separate “Description” tab.
  4. Add a meaningful description for the test case. The description should provide details about what the test case does, its objective, and any other relevant information.
  5. Save the changes to the Test Case.
  6. Repeat the process for all the test cases you want to upload to QTest.

Could you please provide a sample screenshot of test case that has the proper mapping of description?
I can see Description in Properties tab in test case editor. This field is getting populated with the value I entered.

Hi,

I mean is to add the description inside your test case script. For example:

/**
 * Test Case Description: This test case verifies the login functionality of the application.
 * Precondition: The user is on the login page.
 * Test Steps:
 * 1. Enter valid username and password.
 * 2. Click on the login button.
 * Expected Result: The user should be successfully logged in and redirected to the home page.
 */
Your Code

Hi,
I am still facing same issue. Can we please connect over teams and check the issue If possible?

Hi,

After asking my team, this is a known bug that we propose the following custom build to upload the test cast to QTest: Katalon_Studio_Windows_64.zip - Google Drive. Hope this can work!