Unable to execute Katalon Studio project after moved to another computer

When I transfer the project to another computer it doesn’t work when I’m running chrome doesn’t open just after a second or two, writes done.

SLF4J: The requested version 1.7.16 by your slf4j binding is not compatible with [1.6]
SLF4J: See SLF4J Error Codes for further details.
Caught: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find test case ‘Test Cases/Mycase’
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find test case ‘Test Cases/Mycase’
at com.kms.katalon.core.testcase.TestCaseFactory.findTestCase(TestCaseFactory.java:72)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.(TestCaseExecutor.java:87)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:97)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1543911985430.run(TempTestCase1543911985430.groovy:22)

Basically my distress:
I have created a project in 1-Catalon Studio and I’ve run no errors.
2- But another computer gave me this error when I threw the project.
3-And another computer in the chrome browser when I run the browser window without opening the DONE message came to the screen and the error message of the error message took place.
what should I do ?

Another computer has the same catalon studioda version.
However, when the project is run, the Browser window does not open and the tests are not executed.

According to the error, the studio cannot find the test case you are trying to run. Please ensure that this test case exists and is visible in your Tests Explorer.

If the test case exists as you expect, and it still doesn’t work, try the following:

Hello @Brandon_Hein
I tried the related path, the bugs were fixed, but when I run the test case, the browser window doesn’t open, the simulation doesn’t work, and after 1, 2 seconds it says done directly. What should I do ?

Please share the console log now that the previous bug is fixed.

helle @Brandon_Hein
Eventlog and console log :
I would really apreciate if you help
eventlog.txt (1.0 KB)
console.txt (975 Bytes)

It still is not finding the test case you are trying to run:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find test case 'Test Cases/E-NABIZ/KISISEL SAGLIK SISTEMI/Acil Durum Notlarim/Test Case 1 - Acil Durum Notu Ekleme

what should I do ? @Brandon_Hein

Refer to my comment above: