Unable to execute feature file

i am getting below error while executing feature file. This was working fine until i updated katalon version to 9.3.2

Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lmax/disruptor/EventHandler

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know your issue. Can you please help give more information about your OS, screenshot, expected result, actual result and full error log? Thank you

Kindly share full trace to help out

this is my code

public class envoylogin {
WebDriver driver

@Before
public void mydriver() {

System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", "/Applications/Katalon Studio.app/Contents/Eclipse/configuration/resources/drivers/chromedriver_mac/chromedriver");
driver =new ChromeDriver()
println driver

}

@Given("Open browser and navigate to envoy site")
def openbrowser() {

this.driver.get("https://dbh0aj2d31.cloudfront.net/login")
}

When i execute feature file it says

2024-04-03 18:56:45.150 INFO c.runtime.formatter.CucumberReporter - START SCENARIO Verify login
Starting ChromeDriver 123.0.6312.86 (9b72c47a053648d405376c5cf07999ed626728da-refs/branch-heads/6312@{#698}) on port 43530
Only local connections are allowed.
Please see ChromeDriver - WebDriver for Chrome - Security Considerations for suggestions on keeping ChromeDriver safe.
ChromeDriver was started successfully.
Apr 03, 2024 6:56:48 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession
INFO: Detected dialect: W3C
ChromeDriver: chrome on MAC (c0b00d1c59493d05bd4292f5348391e7)
2024-04-03 18:56:48.975 DEBUG c.runtime.formatter.CucumberReporter - STEP Open browser and navigate to envoy site
2024-04-03 18:56:49.014 WARN c.runtime.formatter.CucumberReporter - SKIP Open browser and navigate to envoy site
2024-04-03 18:56:49.386 ERROR c.runtime.formatter.CucumberReporter - :x: SCENARIO Verify login FAILED.
Reason:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method get() on null object

It just open browser and do not navigate to given url

1 Like

Hi,

When I manually reach this URL, I cannot access it.

Please double-check the URL if it is correct or accessible. Thank you!

1 Like

I cannot share the correct url here. But I am fine if it navigates to google.com

My requirement is it should open browser and navigate to website.

If you see above logs it is skipping all the steps.

I am not sure of myself, however, what happens when you remove the “this.” from in front of the “driver.get()” phrase. My thinking is the “this” should mean the local version of “driver”, which is the one that is declared but NOT instantiated (i.e. null) at the top of your class, and not the one that you have instantiated. If you remove the “this”, then you can “reach” the “driver” that has been instantiated.

@Given("Open browser and navigate to envoy site")
def openbrowser() {

driver.get("https://dbh0aj2d31.cloudfront.net/login")
}

I have tried without ‘this’, but still same issue.

1 Like