Unable to clone gitlab repository using katalon 8.0.0, but it was working fine in 7.8.0
Thank you for reaching out, please help fill out the following template for a better investigation.
Please let us know what you are using Katalon Studio for?
- I’m exploring the tool
- I’m building a Proof of Concept
- I have currently applied Katalon Studio in my project
- I’m learning automated test with Katalon Studio
How would your work be affected if this issue has not been resolved?
- It doesn’t affect much, but I believe Katalon team should have this ticket resolved
- I can continue my job, resolving this ticket can boost my performance
- I can continue my job, but my performance is lower than expected
- I cannot continue my job and have to work on something else while awaiting your response
- For example: Windows 10 or OSX Sierra
Katalon Studio Version
Katalon Studio logs
Windows logs folder: \config.metadata.log
macOS logs folder: file:///Applications/Katalon%20Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/config/.metadata/log
Screenshots / Videos
- Please attach screenshots or videos if necessary to reproduce the issue