Unable to click on object

I always get the fail:
Test Cases/Sweet systems 2 FAILED because (of) Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_Lsningar Sweet Systems (5)/a_Anml mig’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Element is not clickable at point (455, 4950)

The element is clickable, its a regular button. The weird thing is that there is another button with the same class that works a few steps earlier in the test case.

I have this problem in my test cases, and resolve it with verify this elements by keywords, and then this element click

One of the most popular cases having this error message is that the element could not located correctly, ie. the locator return multiple elements (having the same class, tag, so on) and when we try to click this button, another button is clicked instead.

Hi guys,

The issue you are facing is a known issue of Chrome,mainly due to chromedriver. However, they’ve addressed it in chromedriver 2.33 and Katalon Studio also upgrades it in version 5.0, so please help to double check it again on that version.