Trying to record for mobile testing, but got FileNotFoundException error after trying to start record

Hello guys i have an error, after i browse the application file and start i got an error message that said :
Unable to Capture Objects
Reason :
FileNotFoundException

and the details error is :
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Kuliah dan Magang atau Kerja\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-7.9.1\screenshot\screenshot_1619149537025.jpg (Access is denied)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:213)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:162)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.doCopyFile(FileUtils.java:1123)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:1076)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:1028)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.objectspy.dialog.MobileInspectorController.captureScreenshot(MobileInspectorController.java:361)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.recorder.components.MobileRecorderDialog$11.captureImage(MobileRecorderDialog.java:967)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.recorder.components.MobileRecorderDialog$11.run(MobileRecorderDialog.java:928)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

The error come up after it open the application in my phone.
Pelase help , and thank you

Hi @dery.afrizal,

Your Katalon Studio copy is under C:/ System location, so you need to run Katalon Studio as Administrator mode to let KS application can read and write files under its location.

You can also copy Katalon Studio copy to the current Windows user folder such as C://Users/[users-name]/Documents so you can open it with the normal user permission.

1 Like

thank you so much my friend. really helps me :slight_smile:

1 Like