Thread control in Parallel execution

Hi Team,
I want to control the number thread while executing the test suite through Test suite collection(Parallel).

For example…I have mentioned 10 to 15 test suite in the single test suite collection. If I want to run the test collection for 3 thread(Means it should open 3 browsers at a time while executing ), What I have to do? and where I have to change the control of thread?.

Thanks,

1 Like

Nantha said:

Hi Team,
I want to control the number thread while executing the test suite through Test suite collection(Parallel).

For example…I have mentioned 10 to 15 test suite in the single test suite collection. If I want to run the test collection for 3 thread(Means it should open 3 browsers at a time while executing ), What I have to do? and where I have to change the control of thread?.

Thanks,

You can’t control threads in Test Suite Collection. It just execute each of your added Test Suites parallelly

Vinh Nguyen said:

Nantha said:

Hi Team,

Thanks,

You can’t control threads in Test Suite Collection. It just execute each of your added Test Suites parallelly

You mean, If I run the test suite collection(which has 20 test suites) parallelly, It will open 20 thread(15 browsers), right?

And if it’s run like that (More Than 5 Browser at a time), Definitely the system will not support (It will get slow) also the execution time will increase for each line…

2 Likes

This topic is closed due to inactiveness. Feel free to create a new one if you still have any concerns.