TestObject is null in Ubuntu/Docker but not Windows

When trying to run my project with Docker, Katalon can’t find some TestObjects anymore. The problem is the same when I run it with the standard Linux version in GUI as well as in console mode.

Using the Windows version there are no errors whatsoever so I guess there are some incompatiblities between the versions. I just can’t figure out where to start looking.

2019-09-17 10:37:53.604 WARN c.k.k.core.testobject.ObjectRepository - Test object with id ‘Object Repository/Test/ButtonPrint’ does not exist
2019-09-17 10:37:53.620 WARN c.k.k.core.testobject.ObjectRepository - Test object with id ‘Object Repository/’ does not exist
2019-09-17 10:37:53.852 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - ? Unable to click on object (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to click on object

hey @pljcgm can you try finding the ‘Object Repository/Test/ButtonPrint’ by the attributes? Be sure to uncheck the xpath, and if available use the class and tag. We had a similar issue moving from OSX to Linux (Ubuntu).

I think i have the same problem, although it might be slightly different. It was ok on windows, but it was failing on the Mac. I just deleted the Lib and bin folder on the mac restarted and it worked.

Perhaps i need to do the same on linux, but there it already deletes the files if you start the katalon server. You could try on your standalone to delete those files.