Test stopped executing by scheduler but can be executed by command line

Hello,

I ran into a problem. My automated code was working fine by windows scheduler but due to some cache problem i had to uninstall and install firefox and chrome. but after doing this my test stopped executing by scheduler, however, its working fine manually by command prompt.

Can someone please help me with this, below is the complete logs that i got, it seems to be stuck somewhere
as " selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: timeout "

Building in workspace C:\installed_softwares\Jenkins\workspace\trigger_script
[trigger_script] $ cmd /c call C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\jenkins1375665086367080457.bat

C:\installed_softwares\Jenkins\workspace\trigger_script>C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\BatPython.bat

C:\installed_softwares\Jenkins\workspace\trigger_script>C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\Python.exe C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\SFDownload2.py
E

ERROR: test_s_f_download2 (main.SFDownload2)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\SFDownload2.py”, line 39, in test_s_f_download2
driver.find_element_by_id(“xf”).click()
File “C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\selenium\webdriver\remote\webelement.py”, line 80, in click
self._execute(Command.CLICK_ELEMENT)
File “C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\selenium\webdriver\remote\webelement.py”, line 633, in _execute
return self._parent.execute(command, params)
File “C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\selenium\webdriver\remote\webdriver.py”, line 321, in execute
self.error_handler.check_response(response)
File “C:\Users\ravarshney\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\selenium\webdriver\remote\errorhandler.py”, line 242, in check_response
raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)
selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: timeout
(Session info: chrome=73.0.3683.86)
(Driver info: chromedriver=2.44.609538 (b655c5a60b0b544917107a59d4153d4bf78e1b90),platform=Windows NT 10.0.15063 x86_64)

Ran 1 test in 1517.547s

FAILED (errors=1)

Regards,
Rahul

Sorry but this is not Katalon script

Hi @duyluong,
i took the export of this python script from the katalon plugin(recorder) in chrome browser.

Regards,
Rahul

Hello @duyluong,
I took the export of this python script from katalon browser plugin.

Regards,
Rahul

I was able to solve it. problem was latest chrome version. I switched back to old chrome version 72 and it worked.