RUNTIME no execute

Good morning.
I am informed that the company pays month to month katalon runtime.
The problem happens that when executing a set of tests through a bat it does not open the windows, giving an error.
But if it is done manually it runs without problems

I attach the error shown in the command.

This is quite a serious matter since our managers

Could you help me, thank you very much in advanceerror katalon runtime.txt (736.7 KB)

Hi @Testing_Memory,

Please share full execution logs and share more details about your CI/CD environments to run KRE: local or Jenkins or anything else.

Thanks

Hello @duyluong
Here I attach the logs and other data.
They were executed through the command generated by katalon, which gave an error when doing it using cmd.
But if we execute it manually in katalon it works correctly.
IF you need more information we are willing to help
or, failing that, give information for direct contact

eror 1.txt (676 KB) execution0.log (1.7 MB)

@Testing_Memory,

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 88
Current browser version is 90.0.4430.212 with binary path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Build info: version: '3.141.59', revision: 'e82be7d358', time: '2018-11-14T08:25:53'
System info: host: 'SWF5', ip: '172.26.192.1', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_181'

KRE v7.9.1 embedded chromedriver v88 does not support running with your CI/CD environment installed Chrome is v90. Please add these parameters add the end of Katalon command arguments to let KRE update chromedriver: –config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

You can also replace chromedriver at the application level or project level: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/handle-webdrivers.html

good morning @duyluong
We will try to do that and test.
We will tell you in a few hours if it works correctly or not.
Thank you very much

Good afternoon @duyluong
The indicated by you was done giving negative results, then we updated to the new version of Katalon_Studio_Engine_Windows_64-8.0.0 since we had 7.9.1 downloaded.
And we clean all the registers of the machine and it works now if correctly.
From already thank you very much.

1 Like