Test Case Parallel Run

I tried to run parallel test case using test suite collection from this Test Suite Collection Documentation

And i setup Test Suite collection with 2 Test suite in it, but when i execute the test suite 2 browser open, and only 1 running the test case, the other one just running until login page and then stop, and then the browser close.

Is there any setting to running test case in parallel?

For the test suite that just gets to the login page, then stops, were there any errors? It sounds like Katalon is indeed running your suites in parallel, but that one of the tests is failing.

No, There is no error, and when i run the test suite 1 by 1, it’s running properly.

and the weird part is at the view logger, just 1 test suite is appear, and the test suite will randomly execute

Example:

Test Suite Collection “One” have Test Suite A & Test Suite B
When i executed the Test Suite Collection Test Suite A will run properly and Test Suite B just open login page
When i executed the Test Suite Collection again, The Test Suite B will run but the Test Suite A just only to the login page
When i executed the Test Suite Collection again for the third time, The Test Suite B will run but the Test Suite A just only to the login page.

no pattern what Test Suite will executed, and what Test Suite will only to login page.