[Survey] Get to win $100 by helping us improve Katalon Studio! 🎁

Hi Community members, :wave:

As our Katalon Studio team is working to improve Studio and deliver you even more helpful features and enhancements, they would love to hear your feedback via a short survey below:

:information_source: This survey should take less than 2 minutes to complete.
:information_source: The survey will be closed by 2024-07-31T16:59:00Z

By completing this survey, you will help our Studio team to understand more about how you are currently using the tool, which features are important to you, and which areas you would like to see us improve upon.

And, as a token of their appreciation, everyone who completed the survey will also be able to enter a Lucky draw for a chance to win $100!

Plus, you will also get an extra 50 Kudos to your profile when you:

• Take a screenshot after you have submitted your response, and
  • Reply to this thread with said screenshot.

Your feedback is crucial. Thank you for helpong us shape the future of Katalon Studio! :rocket:

There you go.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Here we go

1 Like

This is my first survey so hopefully I have entered it correctly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine

HMM…

Hi folks @here, :wave:

Thank you very much for taking part in our survey to help improve Katalon Studio.

We will add 50 extra Kudos to your profile soon, please note that it could take from 10 minutes up to 24 hours for it to be reflected on your profile.

Our Product team members will also reach out to you personally to inform you if you have won $100 or not.

Thank you for making Katalon Studio better!
Katalon Community team.

2 Likes