Submit test case execution reports and logs to Katalon Analytics

I set Katalon Studio as it is described on that page: https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Katalon+Analytics+(Beta)+-+Integration

Test case execution reports are not submitted to my project on Katalon Analytics.

plaidshirtakos said:

I set Katalon Studio as it is described on that page: https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Katalon+Analytics+(Beta)+-+Integration

Test case execution reports are not submitted to my project on Katalon Analytics.

Hi there,

Thank you for using Katalon tools set. Please make sure the option “Automatically submit test run result” is checked in Project Settings.

If you still have the problem, please provide details information for further investigation.

Best,
Liam

1 Like

Hello,

I have integrated Katalon Analytics as suggested in the tutorial, also the “Automatically submit test run results” is checked under Project Settings. Tried to manually upload the results to Katalon Analytics but I get an error pop-up saying unable to upload with no reason that explains it. Please help.

error.PNG

1 Like

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello,

I have integrated Katalon Analytics as suggested in the tutorial, also the “Automatically submit test run results” is checked under Project Settings. Tried to manually upload the results to Katalon Analytics but I get an error pop-up saying unable to upload with no reason that explains it. Please help.

Hi Amruta,

Have you checked the Internet connection? Proxy configuration? Also have you created a Project on KA to upload your test execution?

Regards,
Liam

Hello @Liam B

I have created a project in KA. Internet connection is fine. But I am not sure of the Proxy configuration. Should I set the Proxy with the manual configuration?

Regards,
Amruta

Hello @Liam B,

Another observation is when I create a Project in Katalon Studio for KA, it gets created on the analytics website. It just when I try to upload the report to KA it is giving me the above attached error.

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B

I have created a project in KA. Internet connection is fine. But I am not sure of the Proxy configuration. Should I set the Proxy with the manual configuration?

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B,

Another observation is when I create a Project in Katalon Studio for KA, it gets created on the analytics website. It just when I try to upload the report to KA it is giving me the above attached error.

Regards,
Amruta

Hey Amruta,

Thanks for providing the details information on the issue. Would you please try to manually config the proxy in Katalon Studio?

I will also notify the development team to further investigate the root cause.

Thanks again for choosing Katalon tools set,
Liam

Liam B said:

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B,

Regards,
Amruta

Hey Amruta,

Thanks for providing the details information on the issue. Would you please try to manually config the proxy in Katalon Studio?

Liam

Hello @Liam B,

I tried the Proxy but it still doesn’t work. Please let me know if you get to know about the resolution of this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Liam B said:

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B,

Regards,
Amruta

Hey Amruta,

Liam

Hello @Liam B,

I tried the Proxy but it still doesn’t work. Please let me know if you get to know about the resolution of this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
Amruta

Hi Amruta,

That’s strange! Would you please zip the report and send it via email so Katalon team have further look into the issue? If that’s Okay with you.

Thank you for supporting Katalon products,
Liam

Hi @Liam B,

Sure, that is ok. Please tell me which report do you need?

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hi @Liam B,

Sure, that is ok. Please tell me which report do you need?

Regards,
Amruta

Amruta,

The execution report that you are trying to upload to KA. The development team will go through the logs to find what might cause the issue.

Thank you for helping us,
Liam

Hi @Liam B,

I have emailed it to the support team.

Hello @Liam B,

I haven’t heard from the team yet, the solution for this issue.

Thanks,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B,

Thanks,
Amruta

Hello,

I have checked with the team but we haven’t received your email yet. What email address did you send to?

Regards,
Liam

Liam B said:

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Liam B,

Thanks,
Amruta

Hello,

I have checked with the team but we haven’t received your email yet. What email address did you send to?

Regards,
Liam

Hello,

I sent it to Support@katalon.com. Is that not the correct email address?

Best Regards,
Amruta

Hey Amruta,

We have got your sent project and development team is currently looking into the issue.

Thank you for your help,
Liam

Hello @Liam B

I have not got any response from the team for this issue.

Regards,
Amruta

Hi, I am facing the same issue. Is there any solution for this please?

Liam B said:

Hey Amruta,

We have got your sent project and development team is currently looking into the issue.

Thank you for your help,
Liam

Hi @liam fagan,

I haven’t still heard on this one. :frowning: I really want this working now.
Still get the same error even with the new version of the Katalon Studio.

Please help!

unable to upload.PNG

1 Like

Still happening: http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/comment/18019#Comment_18019

1 Like