Soap request - faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at

Hello,
I am working on soap calls using katalon, i cant seem to make a successful call, it says "com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.exception.WebServiceException: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[2]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at ‘dc8e07f2-7916-11e8-b2c8-cdeeaf50761b?xsd=xsd0’.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: " looks like i cant access the schema or xsd location but it works fine with soap ui.

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Katalon Studio Version: 64-6.2.1

Log folder attached

Steps to reproduce:

Create soap request with header parameters and basic authentication

Expected Behavior: Should be able to get successful request

Actual Behavior: Unable to send request

@huynguyen please help

Could you solve this?
I have the same problem after installing studio 6.2.1.

In my case it’s when I call WS.sendRequest and it seems to be looking for the xsd in the local drive instead of the endpointURL:

2019-07-05 09:48:03.904 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Unable to send request (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.exception.WebServiceException: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /definitions/types/xsd:schema[1]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at ‘AutoContabService?xsd=AutoContabService_schema1.xsd’.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/C:/Users/jcv.ADX/Katalon Studio/WebServices/AutoContabService?xsd=AutoContabService_schema1.xsd

My WSDL location for the service is an http endpoint the file “AutoContabService?xsd=AutoContabService_schema1.xsd” is there.

@huynguyen @duyluonganh @duyluong

@Trong_Bui can you please help?

without proxy: REST is working and SOAP is encountering the error i reported,
with proxy: both REST and soap are encountering 502 error
what else are the possible issues im encountering with SOAP when i send request? can you list all down the possible issues that i can try?

Hi @jose.virtuoso,

We are address the issue but we need an URL to verify. Can you provide us your endpointURL?

Thanks.

I’m sorry but it’s a corporate endpoint, so there’s no external access to the network

Hi @jose.virtuoso,
Do you encounter this issue with previous version of Katalon Studio?

No.
I currently reverted to version 6.0.5 and the test cases run fine.
The same test case on version 6.2.1 throws that error.

I can try other versions if you want

Hi @jose.virtuoso, please try download Katalon Studio 6.3.0.rc5 from https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/releases link and try again.

Hi there,
I tested with version 6.3.0.rc5 and the problem appears to be solved.
Test cases are running fine.

@patriciasimone.padua

Please try with v6.3.0.rc5.

Thanks.

i am able to send soap request from v6.3.0.rc5 thank you