Sharing test cases or keywords to multiple projects

Is there a way to share a test case in project A to project B? I suppose that maybe I could think about this a different way and in terms of Keywords. Is it possible to share keywords between projects? I am not referring to any sort of source control. I have searched the forum and not found a direct answer to this question.

Thanks!

Currently the only “best” way of sharing test artifacts is using source control. We’ve planned to implement a feature for importing / exporting test artifacts, so this will help you in the future.

The only solution besides using source control is you need to … copy local files from your existing project to another one, which will cause lot of troubles later due to human mistakes, so I would like to advice you should use source control in this case as the best approach.

Alex said:

Currently the only “best” way of sharing test artifacts is using source control. We’ve planned to implement a feature for importing / exporting test artifacts, so this will help you in the future.

The only solution besides using source control is you need to … copy local files from your existing project to another one, which will cause lot of troubles later due to human mistakes, so I would like to advice you should use source control in this case as the best approach.

Please give examples of:
- How source control solves this issue
- How do I implement sharing test cases between projects

Hello @Vinh Nguyen,

Please could you tell me how to use source control in order to share the test cases between two projects.?

Thanks and Regards,
Amruta

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Vinh Nguyen,

Please could you tell me how to use source control in order to share the test cases between two projects.?

Thanks and Regards,
Amruta

Please refer to this guide: https://www.katalon.com/resources-center/tutorials/git-integration-introduction/

Vinh Nguyen said:

Amruta Kudale said:

Hello @Vinh Nguyen,

Thanks and Regards,
Amruta

Please refer to this guide: https://www.katalon.com/resources-center/tutorials/git-integration-introduction/

Thank you for the help @Vinh Nguyen.

Hi @Vinh,
I and my member are working on the same project but different functions. Could you please guide me on how to store all test cases/scripts which we created on the same project folder? Much appreciate for your help