Select the date which is 7days from current date

I want to select a date which is 7 days after the current date from the datepicker. I am able to find the date using below code
SimpleDateFormat sdf = new SimpleDateFormat(“MM/dd/yyyy”)
Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance()
cal.add(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH, 7)
String newDate = sdf.format(cal.getTime())
but now I am not getting any clue how to click on required date?
Attached the screenshot of datepicker
Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (236)

@tejal.potdar Instead of selecting from the date picker, can you use, WebUI.setText(TO, newDate) to insert the date into the TextBox for the field? I do it this way as I am not checking the date GUI, but the web page. When I insert the date into the TextBox, a date GUI still displays, but I click on another field away from the date display and then verify the date has been set in the TextBox using, WebUI.verifyMatch(WebUI.getAttribute(TO, “value”), newDate, false)

Thanks for your quick reply!
I cant use setText as it has property readOnly=true and I dont want to change the property to false. Is there any another way to solve this problem?

@tejal.potdar I am not sure how you select the “current” date from the date GUI now, but seven days ahead has the same X axis on the GUI, but is higher in the Y axis. You can try to click on an offset position. The format is like below:

WebUI.clickOffset(TestObject to, int offsetX, int offsetY)
[Click on the given element with the relative position (x, y) from the top-left corner of that element ]

https://docs.katalon.com/javadoc/com/kms/katalon/core/webui/keyword/WebUiBuiltInKeywords.html

I have only had to use it once but it was for a old style Search option, not a Date.