I would like to select a date in the calendar, but I don’t know how to make it
Please help!
Many thanks!

date

Katalon Studio provides you a sample project:

In that project you find a test case

• Test Cases/Main Test Cases/TC2_Verify Successful Appointment

In it you find a code:

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Page_CuraAppointment/txt_VisitDate'), '27/12/2016')

This line puts a date into an <input type="text">. I suppose you should do something similar to this.

In other words, you do not have to select & click a date on a “Calendar UI”. That is difficult to achieve, and possibly not necessary. You can set a date string straight into the input element by WebUI.setText() keyword, which is far easier than manipulating “Calendar UI”

Thank you for your reply,
But that can not help me.
In my case, when I click on the calendar, he notices like the attachment file above and the date is inputted. I want to chảnge another date to input in text field.
How to make it,
Thanks for your suppotted.

@alangchi1994 Yes when you click on the date field, the calendar opens, however, if you DO NOT CLICK on the date field before setting the text as karurayam shows, does the date stay in the field or does it disappear?

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Page_CuraAppointment/txt_VisitDate'), '27/12/2016')
WebUI.verifyMatch(WebUI.getAttribute(findTestObject('Page_CuraAppointment/txt_VisitDate'), "value"), '27/12/2016', 10)

If the date field stays in the display, like it does on my system, then that is the easiest way to input the date. You are testing your web site, not the calendar GUI. However, sometimes the calendar is the only way to enter text, but if you can enter the date text, then you can test dates such as 13/10/2020 and 11/32/2020 (MM/dd/yyyy format).

If you really want to test the calendar GUI, then you need to review the HTML code of the display and get good with your math.

After entering the date, I then click on any element outside of the calendar GUI so the display goes away.