When I try to run a test case in Katalon on my Mac, I’m getting an error that says I need to install a webdriver extension. Apple doesn’t support that anymore. Apple Developer Documentation
Please advise!
When I try to run a test case in Katalon on my Mac, I’m getting an error that says I need to install a webdriver extension. Apple doesn’t support that anymore. Apple Developer Documentation
Please advise!
Sounds like a bug. Moved to Bug Reports.
Hello @bailey.s.cook
I raised a similar issue in the past
Did you ever get the issue resolved? Thanks!
Do you know when it is likely the issue will be resolved? I just did the latest update to 6.1.4 and still not resolved. Thank you!
@bailey.s.cook Follow the link shared by Katalon
Hi @bailey.s.cook,
This issue will be resolved in v6.1.5.
safaridriver --enable
Open Safari browser, check Develop -> Allow Web Automation
When running a test by using Safari, choose Cancel when the WebDriver Installation dialog shows.