Report file missing PDF, HTML and CSV when test suite is from command line, but if same suite is run from Katalon Studio, all report files generated successfully

report file missing PDF, HTML and CSV when test suite is from command line, but if same suite is run from Katalon Studio, all report files generated successfully

I am using the API Keys as well for the report generation plugin,
When the test suite completes, i receive the mail with report but the report zip doesn’t includes the PDF etc which when run from KS, are there.

What am I doing wrong?

./Katalon\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/katalon --args -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath="/Users/bm/Katalon Studio/TestFoxy/TestFoxy.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Foxy Suite/Suite S01” -executionProfile=“default” -deviceId=“aec4cc69” -browserType=“Android” -apiKey=------------------------------------

@Chris_Trevarthen @duyluong sorry to bother you, but is it something you can help me with?

Hi @Bal_Mukund,

Do you get any errors in the console or in your appium.log files? I’ve seen some other forum posts about PDF creation failing, so I’m wondering if that’s a problem for you.

– Chris