HTML, XML(JUnit), PDF, CSV reports are not generated when I run test suite/test suite collection from command line

Hi,

I am using Katalon V6.1.5 and downloaded Basic report plugin from store and installed. Then opted to generate HTML, XML, PDF and CSV report types.

Executed the test suite/Test suite collection from Command line. HTML, XML, PDF and CSV report are not generated in the reports folder.

Please help me if there is any workaround on this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @madetivikash,

You need to add “-apiKey” argument to console arguments to enable Store service when using console mode.

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-store/docs/user/plugin-console-installation.html#apply-api-keys-in-katalon-studio-commandline-execution

http://forum.katalon.com/t/getting-reports-from-test-suite-with-katalon-6-1-5/25326/14

1 Like

Thanks @madetivikash, i had removed the apiKey when i changed commands, adding it back in generated the reports!

@duyluong When given api key, it is creating reports for TestSuites but not for TestSuiteCollections. Even if we execute the TestSuiteCollections in Katalon application, it’s not creating HTML, XML reports. It just creates .rp file. Any configuration to be done?

3 Likes

Hi,

After run the jenkins I get the report in a folder that can be only accessible manually. If i want to automatically get the report then how can i get from Jekins CLI? Any option/plugin/CLI to generate result URL which can be accessible after run the jenkins automatically? (i.e. we get in jmeter cli)

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

only you must add -apiKey=[your api key]
your api key can get in menu from IDE katalon, clink in Plugin Strore and Manage Api Keys
(apiKey, not apikey, is K in uppercase)

solo debes añadir -apiKey=[tu api key]
tu api key la puedes obtener en el menu del IDE katalon, click en Plugin Store y luego Manage Api Keys
(apiKey, no apikey, es con la K en mayúscula)

example;

katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=“C:\Users\CIPE\git\Katalon-edu3.0-cargos-personas\Katalon-edu3.0-cargos-personas.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Suite Personal cargos” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome” -summaryReport -apiKey=55afac72-5500-4c57-a407-00000000