It is important to present what positions you are offering clearly when creating a job/gig post in this category. This template is meant to provide a basic set of information you should include in your thread to ensure anyone interested in the available positions can make an educated decision before reaching out to you.
Feel free to use your own structure, but it is highly recommended that you included all of the relevant information.
1. Topic title
[JOB] / [GIG] Name of position - Company name - Location - Job type - Compensation
- Location: If the position offered is a remote position, then write “Remote”.
- Job type: Choose either “Full Time”, “Part Time”, “Contract”, or “Freelance”.
- Compensation: “Paid” or “Unpaid”
2. Topic body
2.1. Introduction & Summary
In one or two sentences, explain who you are and what you are looking for.
2.2. Available positions & Job descriptions
Be sure to include the following information:
- Job title
- Job role (if applicable)
- Location (e.g. United States or Remote)
- Company name (if applicable)
- Employment type: Paid / Unpaid
- Job descriptions & responsibilities
- Required skills and experiences (if applicable)
- Application requirement (e.g. does the applicant have to send over a portfolio?)
2.3. How to apply?
If the application process is carried out on your company’s own system, then please include the link here. Otherwise, please state whether the applicants can apply via email, etc.
Be sure to leave information on how interested applicants can contact you e.g. Skype, WhatsApp, using our forum’s Personal Message (PM) system, email, etc.
People may try to contact you via our forum PM system. It is important that you ONLY respond to those who have leave a reply indicating their interest in your post and specify whether or not you prefer to respond to PMs on the forum.
To make sure that you get notified immediately when others send you a PM, choose the option “Always” in the Email me when I am sent a personal message dropdown in your Profile Settings → Emails.