Question about profesional Certificate

Hi there @vita.kemala. Welcome to the Community! Here are my answers to your questions:

1/ To get the Professional certification, you will need to meet the following requirements:

• 75 test executions in Katalon Studio
  • 3 test suite executions in Katalon Studio
  • 1 test suite collection execution in Katalon Studio
  • 2 types of automation (Web, Mobile, API, Desktop)
  • 100 test results on Katalon TestOps
  • 10 visual testing checkpoints
  • 5 test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine

You can use Katalon Studio free version and TestOps to meet all the requirements except the final one which requires you a license to use Katalon Runtime Engine (unless you’re still in the trial period). That said, you can make use of the Kudos Rewards Scheme to earn free access to use KRE. More information here.

2/ For the Professional certification, I don’t think there’s a requirement for creating 125 test cases. But it does has a requirement of running 75 test executions using Katalon Studio.

3/ You don’t need to demonstrate to the Katalon team. The tracking is done automatically based on your Katalon product usage.

4/ There’s no strict requirement for how many steps to meet the certification criteria.

5/ I think it counts from the org(s) which is/are created under your Katalon account (the same account you use to join the Certification Program).

6/ No, there’s no deadline to achieve a certification.

Hope my information helps.